INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF SUBNUCLEAR PHYSICS 2010
Director of the School: A. ZICHICHI
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF SUBNUCLEAR PHYSICS
WHAT IS KNOWN AND UNEXPECTED AT LHC
48th Course, ERICE-SICILY: 29 AUGUST - 7 SEPTEMBER 2010
Directors: G. 'T HOOFT - A. ZICHICHI
Available presentations, by Lecturers:
- Zvi BERN, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA, US: Harmony of Scattering Amplitudes: From QCD to N=8 Supergravity (lecture 1 and lecture 2)
- Raphael BOUSSO, Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory, Berkeley, CA, US: The Measure Problem in Cosmology (lecture 1, lecture 2 and lecture 3)
- Yves DÉCLAIS, LAPP/IN2P3/CNRS, Annecy Le Vieux Cedex, F Direct: Evidence of Oscillation from II to III Family Neutrinos (lecture 1)
- Michael J. DUFF, Imperial College London, UK: Black Holes, Qubits and Quantum Information (lecture 1 and lecture 2)
- Steve GIDDINGS, University of California, Santa Barbara, CA, US: The Gravitational S Matrix (lecture 1 and lecture 2)
- Rolf-Dieter HEUER, CERN, Geneva, CH: Highlights from CERN (lecture 1 and lecture 2)
- Piermaria J. ODDONE, Fermi Lab, Chicago, IL, US: Highlights from FERMILAB (lecture 1 and lecture 2)
- Horst STOECKER, GSI, Darmstadt, DE: Highlights from GSI (lecture 1)
- Gerardus 't HOOFT, Utrecht University, NL: Latest News from Black-Holes Physics (lecture 1)
- Steve VIGDOR, Brookhaven National Laboratory, NY, US: Highlights from BNL–RHIC (lecture 1 and lecture 2)
- Lucia VOTANO, LNGS, L’Aquila, IT: Highlights from GRAN SASSO (lecture 1)
- Horst WENNINGER, CERN, Geneve, CH: The QGCW Project-Technological Challenges to Study the New World (lecture 1)
Available presentations, by New Talents:
List of presented posters, by New Talents:
- L. Borsten: "Black holes, Qubits and Octonions"
- B. L. Cerchiai: "E7 from supergravity to quantum information theory"
- I. Dubovyk: "A Field-Theoretical Treatment of the Two-Nucleon Systems: Nucleon-Nucleon Scattering and Deuteron Properties"
- G. Inguglia: "Molecular States in Meson Spectroscopy: effective forces in QCD"
- A. Miyazaki: "Measurement of Positronium Hyperfine Splitting with Quantum Oscillation"
- R. Rescigno: "Vertex location and reconstruction in OPERA"
Web Page created on 30-Aug-2010. LAST UPDATE: